How to Become a Lawyer in Winfield, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Winfield, Al
- Get my Winfield, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Winfield, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Winfield, Al
- Take the Winfield, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Winfield, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Winfield, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Winfield, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Winfield, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Winfield, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Winfield, Al
Winfield, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Winfield, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Winfield, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Winfield, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.