How to Become a Lawyer in Wilsonville, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Wilsonville, Al
- Get my Wilsonville, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Wilsonville, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Wilsonville, Al
- Take the Wilsonville, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Wilsonville, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Wilsonville, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Wilsonville, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Wilsonville, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Wilsonville, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Wilsonville, Al
Wilsonville, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Wilsonville, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Wilsonville, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Wilsonville, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.