How to Become a Lawyer in Willcox, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Willcox, Az
- Get my Willcox, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Willcox, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Willcox, Az
- Take the Willcox, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Willcox, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Willcox, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Willcox, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Willcox, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Willcox, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Willcox, Az
Willcox, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Willcox, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Willcox, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Willcox, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.