How to Become a Lawyer in Wickes, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Wickes, Ar
- Get my Wickes, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Wickes, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Wickes, Ar
- Take the Wickes, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Wickes, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Wickes, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Wickes, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Wickes, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Wickes, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Wickes, Ar
Wickes, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Wickes, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Wickes, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Wickes, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.