How to Become a Lawyer in Wickenburg, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Wickenburg, Az
- Get my Wickenburg, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Wickenburg, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Wickenburg, Az
- Take the Wickenburg, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Wickenburg, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Wickenburg, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Wickenburg, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Wickenburg, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Wickenburg, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Wickenburg, Az
Wickenburg, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Wickenburg, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Wickenburg, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Wickenburg, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.