How to Become a Lawyer in Whittier, Ak
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Whittier, Ak
- Get my Whittier, Ak Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Whittier, Ak Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Whittier, Ak
- Take the Whittier, Ak State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Whittier, Ak
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Whittier, Ak?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Whittier, Ak:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Whittier, Ak
- Then you will have to take and pass the Whittier, Ak
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Whittier, Ak
Whittier, Ak Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Whittier, Ak:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Whittier, Ak?
On average, lawyers in the state of Whittier, Ak earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.