How to Become a Lawyer in Whiteriver, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Whiteriver, Az
- Get my Whiteriver, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Whiteriver, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Whiteriver, Az
- Take the Whiteriver, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Whiteriver, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Whiteriver, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Whiteriver, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Whiteriver, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Whiteriver, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Whiteriver, Az
Whiteriver, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Whiteriver, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Whiteriver, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Whiteriver, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.