How to Become a Lawyer in Whitecone, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Whitecone, Az
- Get my Whitecone, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Whitecone, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Whitecone, Az
- Take the Whitecone, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Whitecone, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Whitecone, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Whitecone, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Whitecone, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Whitecone, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Whitecone, Az
Whitecone, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Whitecone, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Whitecone, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Whitecone, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.