How to Become a Lawyer in Whetstone, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Whetstone, Az
- Get my Whetstone, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Whetstone, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Whetstone, Az
- Take the Whetstone, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Whetstone, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Whetstone, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Whetstone, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Whetstone, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Whetstone, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Whetstone, Az
Whetstone, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Whetstone, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Whetstone, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Whetstone, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.