How to Become a Lawyer in Whatley, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Whatley, Al
- Get my Whatley, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Whatley, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Whatley, Al
- Take the Whatley, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Whatley, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Whatley, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Whatley, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Whatley, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Whatley, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Whatley, Al
Whatley, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Whatley, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Whatley, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Whatley, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.