How to Become a Lawyer in Wellton, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Wellton, Az
- Get my Wellton, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Wellton, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Wellton, Az
- Take the Wellton, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Wellton, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Wellton, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Wellton, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Wellton, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Wellton, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Wellton, Az
Wellton, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Wellton, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Wellton, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Wellton, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.