How to Become a Lawyer in Wasilla, Ak
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Wasilla, Ak
- Get my Wasilla, Ak Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Wasilla, Ak Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Wasilla, Ak
- Take the Wasilla, Ak State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Wasilla, Ak
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Wasilla, Ak?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Wasilla, Ak:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Wasilla, Ak
- Then you will have to take and pass the Wasilla, Ak
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Wasilla, Ak
Wasilla, Ak Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Wasilla, Ak:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Wasilla, Ak?
On average, lawyers in the state of Wasilla, Ak earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.