How to Become a Lawyer in Wainwright, Ak
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Wainwright, Ak
- Get my Wainwright, Ak Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Wainwright, Ak Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Wainwright, Ak
- Take the Wainwright, Ak State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Wainwright, Ak
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Wainwright, Ak?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Wainwright, Ak:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Wainwright, Ak
- Then you will have to take and pass the Wainwright, Ak
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Wainwright, Ak
Wainwright, Ak Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Wainwright, Ak:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Wainwright, Ak?
On average, lawyers in the state of Wainwright, Ak earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.