How to Become a Lawyer in Vicksburg, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Vicksburg, Az
- Get my Vicksburg, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Vicksburg, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Vicksburg, Az
- Take the Vicksburg, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Vicksburg, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Vicksburg, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Vicksburg, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Vicksburg, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Vicksburg, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Vicksburg, Az
Vicksburg, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Vicksburg, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Vicksburg, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Vicksburg, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.