How to Become a Lawyer in Uniontown, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Uniontown, Al
- Get my Uniontown, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Uniontown, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Uniontown, Al
- Take the Uniontown, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Uniontown, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Uniontown, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Uniontown, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Uniontown, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Uniontown, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Uniontown, Al
Uniontown, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Uniontown, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Uniontown, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Uniontown, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.