How to Become a Lawyer in Tuscumbia, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Tuscumbia, Al
- Get my Tuscumbia, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Tuscumbia, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Tuscumbia, Al
- Take the Tuscumbia, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Tuscumbia, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Tuscumbia, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Tuscumbia, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Tuscumbia, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Tuscumbia, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Tuscumbia, Al
Tuscumbia, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Tuscumbia, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Tuscumbia, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Tuscumbia, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.