How to Become a Lawyer in Tull, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Tull, Ar
- Get my Tull, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Tull, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Tull, Ar
- Take the Tull, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Tull, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Tull, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Tull, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Tull, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Tull, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Tull, Ar
Tull, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Tull, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Tull, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Tull, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.