How to Become a Lawyer in Tucson, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Tucson, Az
- Get my Tucson, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Tucson, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Tucson, Az
- Take the Tucson, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Tucson, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Tucson, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Tucson, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Tucson, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Tucson, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Tucson, Az
Tucson, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Tucson, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Tucson, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Tucson, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.