How to Become a Lawyer in Tuba City, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Tuba City, Az
- Get my Tuba City, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Tuba City, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Tuba City, Az
- Take the Tuba City, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Tuba City, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Tuba City, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Tuba City, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Tuba City, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Tuba City, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Tuba City, Az
Tuba City, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Tuba City, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Tuba City, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Tuba City, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.