How to Become a Lawyer in Trussville, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Trussville, Al
- Get my Trussville, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Trussville, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Trussville, Al
- Take the Trussville, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Trussville, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Trussville, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Trussville, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Trussville, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Trussville, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Trussville, Al
Trussville, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Trussville, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Trussville, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Trussville, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.