How to Become a Lawyer in Triana, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Triana, Al
- Get my Triana, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Triana, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Triana, Al
- Take the Triana, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Triana, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Triana, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Triana, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Triana, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Triana, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Triana, Al
Triana, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Triana, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Triana, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Triana, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.