How to Become a Lawyer in Trafford, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Trafford, Al
- Get my Trafford, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Trafford, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Trafford, Al
- Take the Trafford, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Trafford, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Trafford, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Trafford, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Trafford, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Trafford, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Trafford, Al
Trafford, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Trafford, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Trafford, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Trafford, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.