How to Become a Lawyer in Tontitown, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Tontitown, Ar
- Get my Tontitown, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Tontitown, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Tontitown, Ar
- Take the Tontitown, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Tontitown, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Tontitown, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Tontitown, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Tontitown, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Tontitown, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Tontitown, Ar
Tontitown, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Tontitown, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Tontitown, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Tontitown, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.