How to Become a Lawyer in Tonsina, Ak
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Tonsina, Ak
- Get my Tonsina, Ak Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Tonsina, Ak Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Tonsina, Ak
- Take the Tonsina, Ak State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Tonsina, Ak
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Tonsina, Ak?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Tonsina, Ak:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Tonsina, Ak
- Then you will have to take and pass the Tonsina, Ak
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Tonsina, Ak
Tonsina, Ak Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Tonsina, Ak:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Tonsina, Ak?
On average, lawyers in the state of Tonsina, Ak earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.