How to Become a Lawyer in Tonopah, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Tonopah, Az
- Get my Tonopah, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Tonopah, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Tonopah, Az
- Take the Tonopah, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Tonopah, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Tonopah, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Tonopah, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Tonopah, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Tonopah, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Tonopah, Az
Tonopah, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Tonopah, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Tonopah, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Tonopah, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.