How to Become a Lawyer in Tonalea, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Tonalea, Az
- Get my Tonalea, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Tonalea, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Tonalea, Az
- Take the Tonalea, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Tonalea, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Tonalea, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Tonalea, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Tonalea, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Tonalea, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Tonalea, Az
Tonalea, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Tonalea, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Tonalea, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Tonalea, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.