How to Become a Lawyer in Tolleson, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Tolleson, Az
- Get my Tolleson, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Tolleson, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Tolleson, Az
- Take the Tolleson, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Tolleson, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Tolleson, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Tolleson, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Tolleson, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Tolleson, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Tolleson, Az
Tolleson, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Tolleson, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Tolleson, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Tolleson, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.