How to Become a Lawyer in Thornton, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Thornton, Ar
- Get my Thornton, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Thornton, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Thornton, Ar
- Take the Thornton, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Thornton, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Thornton, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Thornton, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Thornton, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Thornton, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Thornton, Ar
Thornton, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Thornton, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Thornton, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Thornton, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.