How to Become a Lawyer in Theba, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Theba, Az
- Get my Theba, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Theba, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Theba, Az
- Take the Theba, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Theba, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Theba, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Theba, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Theba, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Theba, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Theba, Az
Theba, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Theba, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Theba, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Theba, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.