How to Become a Lawyer in Texarkana, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Texarkana, Ar
- Get my Texarkana, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Texarkana, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Texarkana, Ar
- Take the Texarkana, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Texarkana, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Texarkana, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Texarkana, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Texarkana, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Texarkana, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Texarkana, Ar
Texarkana, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Texarkana, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Texarkana, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Texarkana, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.