How to Become a Lawyer in Tempe, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Tempe, Az
- Get my Tempe, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Tempe, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Tempe, Az
- Take the Tempe, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Tempe, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Tempe, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Tempe, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Tempe, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Tempe, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Tempe, Az
Tempe, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Tempe, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Tempe, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Tempe, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.