How to Become a Lawyer in Teller, Ak
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Teller, Ak
- Get my Teller, Ak Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Teller, Ak Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Teller, Ak
- Take the Teller, Ak State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Teller, Ak
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Teller, Ak?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Teller, Ak:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Teller, Ak
- Then you will have to take and pass the Teller, Ak
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Teller, Ak
Teller, Ak Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Teller, Ak:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Teller, Ak?
On average, lawyers in the state of Teller, Ak earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.