How to Become a Lawyer in Tanana, Ak
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Tanana, Ak
- Get my Tanana, Ak Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Tanana, Ak Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Tanana, Ak
- Take the Tanana, Ak State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Tanana, Ak
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Tanana, Ak?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Tanana, Ak:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Tanana, Ak
- Then you will have to take and pass the Tanana, Ak
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Tanana, Ak
Tanana, Ak Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Tanana, Ak:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Tanana, Ak?
On average, lawyers in the state of Tanana, Ak earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.