How to Become a Lawyer in Sunwest, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Sunwest, Az
- Get my Sunwest, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Sunwest, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Sunwest, Az
- Take the Sunwest, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Sunwest, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Sunwest, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Sunwest, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Sunwest, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Sunwest, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Sunwest, Az
Sunwest, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Sunwest, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Sunwest, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Sunwest, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.