How to Become a Lawyer in Sunizona, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Sunizona, Az
- Get my Sunizona, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Sunizona, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Sunizona, Az
- Take the Sunizona, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Sunizona, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Sunizona, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Sunizona, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Sunizona, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Sunizona, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Sunizona, Az
Sunizona, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Sunizona, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Sunizona, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Sunizona, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.