How to Become a Lawyer in Sun City, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Sun City, Az
- Get my Sun City, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Sun City, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Sun City, Az
- Take the Sun City, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Sun City, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Sun City, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Sun City, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Sun City, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Sun City, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Sun City, Az
Sun City, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Sun City, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Sun City, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Sun City, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.