How to Become a Lawyer in Stevenson, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Stevenson, Al
- Get my Stevenson, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Stevenson, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Stevenson, Al
- Take the Stevenson, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Stevenson, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Stevenson, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Stevenson, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Stevenson, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Stevenson, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Stevenson, Al
Stevenson, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Stevenson, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Stevenson, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Stevenson, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.