How to Become a Lawyer in Stephens, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Stephens, Ar
- Get my Stephens, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Stephens, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Stephens, Ar
- Take the Stephens, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Stephens, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Stephens, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Stephens, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Stephens, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Stephens, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Stephens, Ar
Stephens, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Stephens, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Stephens, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Stephens, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.