How to Become a Lawyer in Stapleton, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Stapleton, Al
- Get my Stapleton, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Stapleton, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Stapleton, Al
- Take the Stapleton, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Stapleton, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Stapleton, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Stapleton, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Stapleton, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Stapleton, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Stapleton, Al
Stapleton, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Stapleton, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Stapleton, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Stapleton, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.