How to Become a Lawyer in St. Mary's, Ak
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in St. Mary's, Ak
- Get my St. Mary's, Ak Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for St. Mary's, Ak Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in St. Mary's, Ak
- Take the St. Mary's, Ak State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in St. Mary's, Ak
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in St. Mary's, Ak?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in St. Mary's, Ak:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in St. Mary's, Ak
- Then you will have to take and pass the St. Mary's, Ak
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in St. Mary's, Ak
St. Mary's, Ak Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in St. Mary's, Ak:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in St. Mary's, Ak?
On average, lawyers in the state of St. Mary's, Ak earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.