How to Become a Lawyer in Somerton, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Somerton, Az
- Get my Somerton, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Somerton, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Somerton, Az
- Take the Somerton, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Somerton, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Somerton, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Somerton, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Somerton, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Somerton, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Somerton, Az
Somerton, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Somerton, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Somerton, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Somerton, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.