How to Become a Lawyer in Smithville, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Smithville, Ar
- Get my Smithville, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Smithville, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Smithville, Ar
- Take the Smithville, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Smithville, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Smithville, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Smithville, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Smithville, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Smithville, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Smithville, Ar
Smithville, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Smithville, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Smithville, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Smithville, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.