How to Become a Lawyer in Slocomb, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Slocomb, Al
- Get my Slocomb, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Slocomb, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Slocomb, Al
- Take the Slocomb, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Slocomb, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Slocomb, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Slocomb, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Slocomb, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Slocomb, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Slocomb, Al
Slocomb, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Slocomb, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Slocomb, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Slocomb, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.