How to Become a Lawyer in Slana, Ak
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Slana, Ak
- Get my Slana, Ak Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Slana, Ak Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Slana, Ak
- Take the Slana, Ak State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Slana, Ak
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Slana, Ak?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Slana, Ak:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Slana, Ak
- Then you will have to take and pass the Slana, Ak
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Slana, Ak
Slana, Ak Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Slana, Ak:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Slana, Ak?
On average, lawyers in the state of Slana, Ak earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.