How to Become a Lawyer in Show Low, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Show Low, Az
- Get my Show Low, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Show Low, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Show Low, Az
- Take the Show Low, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Show Low, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Show Low, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Show Low, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Show Low, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Show Low, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Show Low, Az
Show Low, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Show Low, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Show Low, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Show Low, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.