How to Become a Lawyer in Shonto, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Shonto, Az
- Get my Shonto, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Shonto, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Shonto, Az
- Take the Shonto, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Shonto, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Shonto, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Shonto, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Shonto, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Shonto, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Shonto, Az
Shonto, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Shonto, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Shonto, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Shonto, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.