How to Become a Lawyer in Shongopovi, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Shongopovi, Az
- Get my Shongopovi, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Shongopovi, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Shongopovi, Az
- Take the Shongopovi, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Shongopovi, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Shongopovi, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Shongopovi, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Shongopovi, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Shongopovi, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Shongopovi, Az
Shongopovi, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Shongopovi, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Shongopovi, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Shongopovi, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.