How to Become a Lawyer in Shirley, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Shirley, Ar
- Get my Shirley, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Shirley, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Shirley, Ar
- Take the Shirley, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Shirley, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Shirley, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Shirley, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Shirley, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Shirley, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Shirley, Ar
Shirley, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Shirley, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Shirley, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Shirley, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.