How to Become a Lawyer in Shaktoolik, Ak
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Shaktoolik, Ak
- Get my Shaktoolik, Ak Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Shaktoolik, Ak Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Shaktoolik, Ak
- Take the Shaktoolik, Ak State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Shaktoolik, Ak
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Shaktoolik, Ak?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Shaktoolik, Ak:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Shaktoolik, Ak
- Then you will have to take and pass the Shaktoolik, Ak
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Shaktoolik, Ak
Shaktoolik, Ak Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Shaktoolik, Ak:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Shaktoolik, Ak?
On average, lawyers in the state of Shaktoolik, Ak earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.