How to Become a Lawyer in Sanders, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Sanders, Az
- Get my Sanders, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Sanders, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Sanders, Az
- Take the Sanders, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Sanders, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Sanders, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Sanders, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Sanders, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Sanders, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Sanders, Az
Sanders, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Sanders, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Sanders, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Sanders, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.